This is a fun Christmas survey to share with friends about your traditions. Delete my answers and input your own.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? as a kid he left them, as a parent
Santa only fills stockings and leaves one wrapped under stocking, rest are under tree from
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Both - white icicles on peak - LED snowflakes
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes
5. When do you put your decorations up? Around first week in December
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Sausage stuffing
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Christmas when my Uncle Jim came in from
California with his family
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? When mother bought a gift for my
brother when I was with her and it showed up from Santa
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No !!!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Lights, garland, ornaments, candy canes,
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it - shoveling is no fun
12. Can you ice skate? I can play on the ice while wearing shoes with blades on the bottom. I
hesitate to call it ice skating.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? A Lionel train - the Wabash Cannonball. Still have it.
14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? The business world stops
and able to concentrate on friends, family, festiveness, food, etc,
15.What is your favorite holiday dessert? Chocolate Angel Pie - my wife's specialty
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Family going to church on Christmas Eve
17. What tops your tree? Angel
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving, especially a unique well thought out gift.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Depends on the mood, raised on Perry Como,
Bing Crosby, Gene Autrey, Burl Ives, and annual Firestone albums, so those are my favs, but
have over 2000 in my mp3 collection.
20. Candy Canes! Could take them or leave them
A Fun Little Quiz
Click on Santa to Return to Santa Fun